Packages Pricing Includes:
- Accommodation at lodge
- Trophy Fees
- Hunting 1:1 or 2:1
- Free arrival and departure dates
- Transport to/from Port Elizabeth airport
- Transport to hunting areas and during day trips
- Private guide during day trips
- Daily laundry and cleaning
- Field preparation of trophies and delivery to local taxidermist
- Hunting license
Pricing does not include:
- Airline tickets
- Taxidermist and home-transportation of trophies
- Alcohol and personal expenses during day trips and similar outside the lodge area (shopping, restaurant visits, entrance fees and similar)
- Rental of Rifle and ammunition ($100)
- Tips (Please tip guides and staff)
- Sparetime can be spent by relaxing at the lodge or client can add another day trip(s).
- Extra day trips, hunting days or changes in above agreed program, is to be arranged with Two Waters personal.
- Two Waters Safaris holds the right to change the sequence of day trips for practical reasons.
- Extra trophies during hunt – according to pricelist less 10%
- No refunds will be made on hunting packagesor daily trips.
- However, price is reduced according to the discounted hunt package (package vs. pricelist) if hunter does not get all his animals included in the package*.
- *This only applies if the hunter does not get any opportunity for, or misses a shot (max 2 shots)
- In case of a wounded animal, clients is charged full price.
- Animal is considered wounded if blood is found.
- Wounded animals will always be tracked thoroughly.
Other terms and conditions:
- Given prices is in U.S. Dollars $
- $500 deposit is required in order to book the dates.
- Balance is paid on last day before departure of the lodge.
- Payment accepted in cash, electronic transfer or Visa/Mastercard
- Hunts cancelled more than 90 days before commencement, can carry over the deposit for next year only.
- Please ensure sufficient health and travel insurance.
- Two Waters Safaris, accept no responsibility for any illness, accident or loss whatsoever incurred of the safari, or for any expenses arising from such illness, accident or loss.
When hunters are traveling with minors under 18 they need an unabridged birth certificate. If only one parent is traveling with a minor under 18 the spouse needs to give permission. Please make sure you have the paperwork in order!