WHAT TO BRING
- Warm jacket – cold in mornings! (32 – 38°F)
- Daily laundry – three sets of hunting clothing adequate
- Advantage camo hunting clothing or military camo (not too heavy)
- Small flashlight
- T-shirts in camo
- Rifle Calibres 30,7 Mag 338
- Bullets, Barnes Triple Shock or any core bonded bullet
- Knife and sharpening kit
- Bullet pouch for belt
- Hunting boots, not too heavy (Hitech, CAT, Coleman)
- Short pants (warming up to 65 – 80°F)
- 60 rounds ammo per calibre
- Binoculars 8×42 or 10×42
- Lightweight rain jacket
- Tags for trophies
- Camera equipment
- Lip ice, antacid, moisturiser, anti-histamine
- Travellers cheques and money for payments
- No malaria in Eastern Cape
- Suntan lotion or blockout
- Read Robertson’s book on shot placement
- Tick spray containing deet
Two Waters Safaris Terms & Conditions
Your Package Includes:
The services of a professional hunter with a 4×4 vehicle, trackers and skinners. Hunting permits, field preparation of trophies and delivery to the taxidermist. All airport transfers into and out of Port Elizabeth, comfortable accommodation, daily laundry, all meals and drinks.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE TROPHY FEES
Air fares and any costs incurred before of after pickup and departure. Dipping, packages, mounting, and shipping of trophies.
Guidelines for Gratuities
- PH/Guides $80 – $100 per day.
- Tracker $100 per hunt.
- Camp Staff $150 per hunt.
- Rifle / ammo hire $100 per hunt.
Terms of Business:
- All prices are quotes in US$
- $500 deposit per hunter to book your dates
- $500 deposit per observer
- Balance payable on arrival at the hunting lodge
- Payments accepted in cash, credit card or wire transfer before arrival
- Hunts cancelled 90 days before commencement may carry the deposit over for the next year only
- No refunds will be given
Firearms & Ammunition
270,7mm or 30 calibre’s are recommended. Bullets of 50 to 180 grain, Barnes X or Nosler Partition work well. When bringing your own firearm you will need to download and complete the SAP520 form from the official SAP website.
Recommendation: we have a meet and greet service available. Please contact us.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT HEALTH AND TRAVEL INSURANCE
BOOK A HUNT
Any safari is potentially hazardous and it is essential that all lawful directions and advice of the Safari Operator be followed. Two Waters Safaris accept no responsibility for any illness, accident or loss whatsoever incurred in the course of the safari or for any expenses arising from such illness, accident or loss.